The cost of University education has been increasing and the trend is likely to continue. So there is need to plan for the financing of your children or dependents by purchasing a tailor-made university life endowment plan.
- All the benefits to this cover are similar to those of EEP above only that varsity sure caters for university and tertiary institution students.
- Parents can save for their child’s education for local universities or universities abroad.
- Estimated Maturity Value: can be paid in installments to the university per semester or as a lump sum.
- Child income benefit: payment of 12% per annum of the sum assured to the estate of the policy holder in case of death prior to maturity.
- Waiver of premium on death: Deceased’s estate is exempted from payment of future premiums in the event of total or permanent disability.
- Policy loan of up to 70% of the investment account (after 2 years of premium payment)