Passionate About Your Childs Education? So Are We!!!
Our aim is to ensure the continuity of your child’s education in the unforeseen event of your death or inability to pay your child’s school fees as a result of becoming totally permanently disabled or due to a critical illness.
Why NIC Career Plan?
- We pay your child’s school fees until the end of the insured period or till the fund is depleted, whichever occurs first in the event of the parents’ demise during the duration of the policy.
- In the event of availability of any funds after completion of payment of the school fees, the remaining fund is paid to the child as a lump sum.
- Affordable premium with flexible premium payment options of monthly, termly, annually or single
- Convenient policy term of 1 to 10 years.
- Hospital Cash which pays out a hospital cash amount in the event the parent/policy holder is hospitalized for a specified period during the policy term.
(Hospital cash has a waiting period of three months ie this is done to prevent people who are already hospitalized to take up covers)
- The two benefits are compulsory.ie career plan and Hospital cash
- Option to choose a savings component to save for your child’s education which becomes available after 24 months(2years)
- Permanent Total Disability pays out a specified amount of money to cater for school fees in the event the parent becomes totally permanently disabled.
- Critical illness Cover pays out , in the event the parent is diagnosed with a critical illness.
- Parents aged between 20 years to 60 years.
- A simple proposal form is filled in, 1st premium paid and a certificate issued
- There is a waiting period of 2 (two) months for natural death.
- Hospital cash has a waiting period of (3)three months
- The clients with sum Assured above 40(forty) millions will be subjected to medical underwriting