This is an investment-linked life assurance policy designed to policy holders and at the same time gives financial protection to one’s dependents (in case of death) through low cost of life assurance cover which is provided up to age 55. It guarantees very high rate of up to age 55. It guarantees very high rate of return which ensures accelerated growth. This policy provides financial protection for an individual or family via savings. Allows clients to save a minimum of Ushs 50,000 a month for a minimum duration of 10 years.
Good for both young and old persons who plan to easily acquire assets like cars, land, houses, wedding etc.
The NIC Dividend Plus Plan (DPP) is designed as an investment-linked assurance policy for people desirous of providing financial protection for their dependens (in case of death)
- Low cost assurance cover
- Cover provided up to age 65
- Flexible payment options( monthly, quarterly, annually, bi-annually
- Very high return rate which ensures accelerated growth of fund
- Low cost assurance cover provided
- Flexible payment options (monthly quarterly annually bi-annually
- Very high return rate which ensures accelerated growth fund
- Option to withdraw 25% of investment after every five years
- Waiver of premium
- The policy serves as a security for loans.
- All benefits are tax free
- High fund accumulation- a unique way of making financial plans to achieve maximum returns.
- Serves a security and financial protection for family in the event of death, critical illness ( i.e. heart attack, cancer, stroke, kidney failure and others that may need a lot of money yet one has no medical insurance or not even under NSSF scheme. When policy matures, one has money available for all the above.
- Death/ total permanent disability; payment of full sum assured plus accrued bonuses.
- Estimated maturity value: paid basing on an average guaranteed interest rate.
- Free accidental Death Benefit of up to shs 5,000,000/=
- Policy loan of up to 70% of the investment account after 2 years continuous premium payments.