- July 19, 2018
- Posted by: nicadmin
Reports to : Manager Marketing
Purpose : Recruit, train and maintain a highly motivated and productive team of agents in line with the NIC Life’s business.
Key Result Areas
- Recruit and ensure retention of agents in line with NIC Life guiding policies and procedures.
- Train and motivate agents in line with NIC Life guiding policies and procedures.
- Maintain a motivated and productive team.
- Identify marketing opportunities in line with NIC Life’s business objectives and strategies.
- Follow up and give feedback on Customer inquiries, expectations, suggestions, complaints and compliments in line with the Customer Service standards, Strategy and NIC Life policies.
- Collect and remit premiums to NIC Life, deliver receipts, policy documents to customers in line with operational policies and service standards.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual production reports.
- Process, record and update new insurance policies, claims and cancellations in line with service standards and operational guidelines.
- Make quotations and Sales presentations in line with product and service guidelines.
- Undertake other assigned tasks.
Minimum qualifications and competence requirement
- Diploma or its equivalent in a Business related course from a recognized Institution.
- Evidence of training in Marketing is an added advantage
- Sales/Marketing experience of at least 2 years in an Insurance company is a MUST.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets.
- Functional computer knowledge of Information Management packages.
- Self driven, innovative and able to work long hours under minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of academic documents and certificates, not later than 30th July 2018 at 5:00 pm addressed to:
Head Human Resource
NIC HOLDINGS Ltd.
Plot 3 Pilkington Rd
P O Box 7134 KAMPALA
Or by Email
*Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.