- Designed for business premises and covers stock in trade, goods held in trust or on commission, fixtures & fitting and utensils of trade
- Scope of cover is limited to burglary and house breaking only.
- The claim amount reduces sum insured every time a claim is paid. However the sum can be reinstated on payment of pro-rata additional premium
- property insured is covered only when it is lost from the insured premises and not from any other location.
- In the case of goods, which are of low value in high bulk, (such as cotton in bales, grain, sugar etc.) the risk of losing the entire stock on a single occasion is considered remote. The value that can be burgled is then ascertained as probable maximum loss and the premium is charged for this Maximum probable loss while covering the entire stock at risk.